We believe we have the best mix of creative thinkers, exceptional designers and intelligent developers who make Nutshell the agency it is.
To give you a little insight into our world we’ve been answering some of life’s important questions. This week is the turn of our fearless leaders Lucy and Ian.
- If you could be in the movie of your choice, what movie would you choose and what character would you play? No choice here, move over Daniel Craig, any film involving a fast Aston and Dame Judy
- If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you want to have with you? Bear Grills, beard trimmer, book.
- Would you rather be invisible or be able to read minds? I knew you were going to say that.
- What would your perfect room look like? One with the word ‘suite’ on the door
- What’s your favourite drink? A cheeky Malbec
- What song have you memorised? Summertime by Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince!
- What could you give a 40 minute presentation on without any preparation? How to create a great campaign
- What would be your perfect 3 car garage? Land Rover Defender, RS6, Ferrari Daytona
- Who inspires you to be better? My wife
- What do people think is weird about you? Quite a lot
- If you were a cake, what cake would you be? Panettone! A traditional Italian fruit cake, ha!
- If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you want to have with you? Marmite, bread, pic of my family
- Would you rather be invisible or be able to read minds? Read people’s minds, definitely.
- If you weren’t a Director what would you like to be/do? A ballet dancer again.
- What’s your favourite drink? Uh…do you really have to ask. Prosecco obvs.
- What song have you memorised? At the moment….’Let’s get it on’ by Marvin Gaye because that’s all we sing in the office.
- What age do you wish you could be permanently? 30
- Who inspires you to be better? Our children.
- If you could make 1 rule that everyone had to abide by what would it be? To eat quietly and not munch, crunch and hunch when eating their food.
- If your childhood had a smell what would it be? Fish and chips
If you want to have some insight on what we do, visit our portfolio page!