We currently have the following opportunity to join our team. If you think you fit the bill, please get in touch.
Creative Sales and Marketing Manager
We are looking for an organised Sales and Marketing Manager to assist and implement the marketing and selling of our company’s services. Your responsibilities would include generating and implementing unique marketing plans for each area of the business. The implementation will include creating engaging copy, email broadcasts, social media, SEO, PPC, and promotional literature such as direct mail and brochures. As a result of your marketing activity and with the support of the management, account management and studio team you will represent the company’s brand and help to drive sales.
You should have strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills. You should also possess an in-depth knowledge and understanding of marketing and be capable of observing the market, competitors, and industry trends to support the strategy.
Sales and Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Promoting each area of Nutshell’s business and introducing new products and services to the market
- Setting an annual budget for marketing and target for sales
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding customer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company’s sales and marketing goals
- Gathering, investigating, and summarising market data and trends to draft reports
- Implementing new marketing and sales plans
- Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing a marketing assistant when and if required
- Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining professional networks to keep our profile visible in the industry
Sales and Marketing Manager Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field
- 3-5 years’ experience in marketing or sales
- Experience in management may be advantageous
- Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing
- Strong analytical, organisational, and creative thinking skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing
- The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures
- The ability to work under pressure
To apply for this role, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.